There’s a major problem with traditional oral vitamin C.
It just does not have the bioavailability advantages of the liposomes created by phospholipids. Liposomal absorption is quite different from intestinal absorption.
What that means to you is that you can’t take as much vitamin C because it could cause digestive issues.
That’s one of the reasons why I created Liposomal Vitamin C.
But I went above and beyond that with my formula.
Liposomal Vitamin C:
- Incorporates phospholipids to help protect your cell membranes and to create liposomes*
- Utilizes liposomal technology for cellular high-bioavailability potential and protection against occasional intestinal discomfort*
- Provides a higher dosage than traditional oral vitamin C and may help you avoid intravenous applications if a higher dosage is desired
- Includes a sunflower lecithin emulsifier, thereby totally avoiding a soy-based one
- Delivers vitamin C in a high-quality, tightly-sealed Licaps capsule that may be superior to other oral delivery systems in terms of leakage protection and bioavailability*
- Comes from a world-leading quality manufacturer with over a century of experience and innovative delivery technologies
- Provides a more practical and effective way to complement your diet with vitamin C than traditional oral C or by inconvenient IV administration
Now you know why there’s little doubt in my mind why I believe Liposomal Vitamin C is a phenomenal and convenient way to complement your healthful diet with a vital nutrient your body needs.
Discover More about Dr. Mercola's Vitamin C