The author of Take Off Your Glasses And See, Dr. Jacob Liberman, began practicing optometry over 20 years ago when some of the following questions began to weigh heavily on his mind…
- "How do we see and do your eyes really work just like a camera lens?"
- "Why do the eyes appear to be the only part of the physical body that is not self-healing?"
- "What is vision and why is the modern world experiencing an epidemic of vision problems?"
- "Why do eye-care specialists almost unanimously assume that preventative or remedial vision care is wishful thinking at best?"
- "Why do we continue to prescribe glasses for vision problems that only continue to deteriorate?"
- "Could wearing glasses actually contribute to the progression of poor vision?"
- "What is the relationship between our vision, our beliefs, and our emotional state?"
In this inspiring book, Dr Liberman pursues answers to all these questions through three in-depth chapters…
- Part One: There's More to Vision than Meets the Eye – Devoted to expanding your understanding of vision and eyesight.
- Part Two: Vision of a New Reality – Describes practical techniques to improve your eyesight, by relieving physical stress on the eyes and releasing emotional barriers.
- Part Three: From Eyesight to Insight – Provides a simple and effective approach on how to recalibrate your entire mind/body system for clear vision and effortless learning.
Based on his 20 years of clinical experience, Dr. Jacob Liberman feels everyone can improve their eyesight… Take Off Your Glasses And See provides the step-by-step guide to help you work toward accomplishing just that.
I highly recommend Take Off Your Glasses And See as part of my Eyeport Vision Training System.
Learn more about Dr. Mercola's Eyeport Vision Training System