Most homes have multiple sources of hazardous tap water including… faucets, showers, bathtubs, toilets, refrigerators, dishwashers, and washing machines.
And US government census data points to the fact that most US homes have two or more bathrooms. So, this further compounds the problem of having multiple unfiltered water sources in the form of showers, bathtubs, and faucets.
The main health-challenging culprit in your tap water is chlorine and the disinfection byproducts (DBPs) it forms. Chlorine alone, is not as toxic as these DBPs you can consume, absorb, and inhale from the multiple sources within your home.
So, with all the unfiltered water sources in your home, the challenge of protecting you and your family from chlorine and other contaminant hazards can be quite daunting.
But with the Pure & Clear Premium City Water System your entire home can be protected.
This UL-certified system installs at the water point of entry into your home. So, before any water reaches your faucets, shower heads, or other appliances, it is rigorously filtered for harmful pollutants, toxins, and chemicals (including chlorine).
The Pure & Clear Premium City Water Systemis a compact, whole house water filtration system that will provide you and your family with clean water to drink, take showers in, bathe in, and wash your clothes and dishes in. It contains:
- 5 Micron Sediment Pre-Filter – Removes rust, dirt, and microscopic particles that cloud your water up to 4 times smaller than the eye can see.
- KDF 55 filter – Removes chlorine, controls scale, bacteria and algae. It also enhances the pH in your water.
- Coconut Shell Carbon Filter – Removes chlorine, reduces DBPs and other volatile organic chemicals (VOCs)
- .35 Micron Sediment Post-Filter – Removes particles up to 70 times smaller than what the eye can see.
Best yet Pure & Clear Premium City Water System,
- Quickly installs in your home
- Is cost effective and convenient
For a complete tap water protection system – order your Pure & Clear Premium City Water System today!
Discover More about Dr. Mercola's Whole House Water Filtration
- We do not ship Pure and Clear Whole Home Water Filtration units outside the Continental US and Canada or to P.O. Boxes.
- The Premium City Water System is shipped separately. Premium City Water System shipments cannot be expedited.
- Delivery Time: Please allow 5-10 business days for delivery.
- Pure and Clear Whole Home Water Filtration units should be installed by a licensed plumber. Installation should only take 1-3 hours.
- Merchandise must be in new condition and customer is responsible for shipping fees, if not defective, as well as return shipping. Items returned for any reason other than our error or manufacturer's defect will be charged a 15% restocking fee. Pure and Clear Whole Home Water Filtration products cannot be returned after 30 days.