The Pintuck bustier has it all: coverage, support, shaping, and feminine detailing. With wide straps and a built in shelf bra, the pretty Pintuck Bustier is our go-to style for added coverage and support. Made with 90% Organic Cotton and 10% Cotton Jersey Spandex.
A natural fiber, organic cotton possesses some remarkable benefits:
- Absorbs and controls moisture
- Provides warmth and comfort
- Keeps you cool by pulling heat away from your skin
- Prevents moisture from building up between your skin and your clothes
- High tensile strength – 30 percent stronger when wet allows it to stand up to repeated washings and durable, every day wear
When you're active, organic cotton and other natural fibers wick away body moisture from your skin and allow it to evaporate naturally. In other words, natural fibers let your body "breathe".
When it comes to working out, in my opinion, you just can't beat organic cotton.
Because of organic cotton's many benefits, you naturally feel more comfortable.
Discover More About Dr. Mercola's Organic Clothing
Made in the USA