One of the best natural sources of vitamin K2 comes from an ancient Japanese food called natto. That's why my Vitamin K2 is formulated using chickpeas fermented with bacillus subtilus natto.
Unfortunately, as much as 99% of the population is deficient in this vitamin.
That's especially unfortunate when you consider vitamin K2's benefits…
- Helps you build strong bones and keep them healthy*
- Helps support your vascular (arteries and veins) system*
- Promotes your healthy heart*
- Helps you fight against premature aging*
- Enhances your memory function*
- Supports your overall immune system*
- Provides you powerful antioxidant benefits*
But keep in mind, without a high-quality manufacturer focused on stable and pure production of this nutrient built into this Vitamin K2 formula, your benefits could be significantly reduced.
Don't just settle for any vitamin K or K2 supplement. Do like I do… demand the absolute best you can find.
Discover More about Dr. Mercola's Vitamin K2 Now