Millions of Americans simply aren’t getting enough sleep. And there are tons of reasons why you might not be getting enough sleep.
Recent scientific studies indicate that your choice of bedding can actually help you sleep longer and more comfortably… Unfortunately, much of what’s readily available to you is synthetic (and ultimately may pose a health risk to you and your family). And down is known to provide one of the favorite habitats of bed bugs.
So I searched until I found what I believe to be the perfect solution: wool. Wool is:
- Naturally thermo-regulating – it’s insulating in the cold, and cool and breathable when it’s warm
- Hypoallergenic (the pillow is even covered in 200 thread count unbleached muslin to ensure the entire product is hypoallergenic)
- A sustainable, ecologically-friendly resource
- Is a natural way to repel dust mites
- Able to maintain its loft so you don’t have to continually readjust your pillow
But it wasn’t just enough for me to find any wool product. My team and I searched until I found what I believe to be the best source of wool.
Made in a traditional Midwestern woolen mill that’s been in constant operation since 1894, our pillows, comforters, mattress pads (and even dog beds) offer you what I believe to be the undisputed best in excellence and value.
Using the exact same simple and all-natural techniques for over 100 years, the mill creates some of the world’s finest bedding using all locally-sourced and hand-selected wool.
With 100% American Wool Pillow you can finally get the sleep you deserve.
Also available in Queen 20" x 30" and Standard 20" x 26" sizes.
Discover More about Dr. Mercola's 100% American Wool Pillows