Even with today's more active lifestyles, many folks don't actively sweat on a regular basis… some avoid it at all costs, viewing it as offensive, and maybe even unhealthy.
But research shows how deep-sweating can provide a multitude of vitality benefits.
Regular bathing in a sauna can help you benefit from a deep sweat because in the heat of a sauna… core body temperatures begin to rise… sweat glands are stimulated that begin the process of cleansing your skin.
This deep-sweating is all part of the sauna lifestyle that can help you look and feel better.
And now, with the complete line of Vitality Saunas you can enjoy and benefit from deep-sweating in the privacy of your own home.
The Two-Person Infrared Vitality Sauna is perfect for you to relax and share the sauna experience with your spouse, a close friend, or family member.
As with all the infrared Vitality Saunas, the Two-Person Infrared Vitality Sauna…
- Utilizes a carbon-based far-infrared heater – Significant advantages over ceramic and metal-rod heaters.
- Is energy-efficient with very low EMF emissions – Keeps your electrical costs in check and helps curb the cumulative effects of EMF.
- Installs quickly and easily in your home – Innovative design helps you get up and running in less than an hour. Plugs into standard 120V outlet.
- Uses naturally hypo-allergenic hemlock wood – This wood's consistent grain delivers one of the most even-heating sources available.
- Complements any room – Designed to fit in different sized rooms and is very attractive with its beautiful light and natural hemlock finish.
- Is easy to clean and maintain – The hemlock wood's natural anti-fungal and anti-bacterial properties contribute to easy cleanup and maintenance.
- Comes with a built-in sound system – Relax and enjoy your sauna experience even more with your favorite CD or favorite radio station.
If you're serious about all the benefits an in-home sauna can provide, order the Mercola Two-Person Infrared Vitality Sauna today so you can get started right away.
Discover More about Dr. Mercola's Two-Person Infrared Vitality Sauna
- We do not ship Traditional and Infrared Saunas outside the Continental U.S. or to P.O. Boxes.
- All Vitality Saunas are shipped separately. Vitality Sauna shipments cannot be expedited.
- Delivery Time: Please allow 10-14 business days for delivery.
- Inspection: Please do not sign delivery paperwork without first inspecting the sauna for damages. This is to ensure the sauna materials have not been damaged during delivery.
- Merchandise must be in new condition. Customers are responsible for shipping fees (if not defective). Items returned for any reason other than our error or manufacturer's defect will be charged a 15% restocking fee. Vitality Saunas cannot be returned after 30 days.