Due to the electronic age, most of live and work in environments dominated by electronics. While actively using these devices, invisible electromagnetic frequency waves bombard your body.
There are many ways to counteract these impacts to your body -- like making sure you get plenty of breaks when using electronic equipment, but my favorite is to use beautiful, decorative Himalayan Salt Lamps.
These lamps can help you counteract the electronic vibrations and excessive positive ions in selective areas in your home. The basic premise behind a salt lamp is to help cleanse your indoor air and provide an attractive soothing light in your home.
But how do salt lamps actually work?
It's really quite simple ... a heated crystal salt lamp ...
- Attracts humidity causing the surface of the salt crystal to become moist
- Creates a buildup of ions and removes moisture from your air
- Binds excessive positive ions with their negative ions
- Helps to neutralize the "electro-smog" in your air and reduces allergens and irritants
- Creates potential soothing effects for you from multi-colored salt crystals
Even if you're not planning on using crystal salt lamps to help improve air quality in specific areas of your home, they'll still provide glowing and soothing light ... attractive in any room.
Why not improve the indoor air you breathe and enjoy the stunning shapes and colors of my Himalayan Salt Lamps at the same time?
Discover More about Dr. Mercola's Himalayan Salt Lamps