In trying to understand the rapidly growing incidence of certain mental and physical epidemics today - and through treating her own infant son diagnosed with autism - Dr. Campbell-McBride, both a Neurologist and a Nutritionist, has developed a protocol for healing digestive disorders and their associated issues.
Believing that a damaged gut flora lies at the core of many disorders, including autism, ADD, ADHD, dyslexia, epilepsy, Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS), depression, psychosis, and even multiple sclerosis, chronic fatigue syndrome, lupus, fibromyalgia, rheumatoid arthritis, and type-1 diabetes, healing the digestive tract must be the first step to recovery, according to Dr. Campbell-McBride.
In this updated 2010 edition of her book, Gut and Psychology Syndrome, Dr. Campbell-McBride describes her complete protocol and includes the guidelines and recipes needed for the GAPS diet.
This nearly 400-page revised and expanded edition includes:
- All revised and updated chapters.
- New chapter on Epilepsy.
- New chapter on Eating Disorders and Failure to Thrive.
- All the elements of the GAPS diet - the GAPS Introduction Diet, the Full GAPS Diet and a section on how to come off the diet.
- Specific dairy advice.
- The newest research about fats and GAPS.
- Recipes section expanded to include new recipes.
- What you need to know about having a baby - pre-conception, during pregnancy, post-partum and the new baby
Dr. Campbell-McBride's GAPS program has already helped many with a diverse range of symptoms. And now it's your turn.
Order your book today and get started on your journey to wellness.
Don't delay. Order yours today!
Discover More About the GAPS Diet book