Often, the greatest challenge with a diet is maintaining your fat loss. CLA may be useful after diets to maintain the progress you’ve achieved.*
CLA can block fat uptake and then increase the speed of fat burning.*
Fat can be used as energy for the muscles instead of being stored as fat. And in doing so, it ensures that the total mass of muscles doesn’t decrease.*
As if supporting a good overall body composition isn’t enough, CLA may also help:
- Support healthy cell growth in the stomach, lung, skin, colon, and breasts*
- Maintain a healthy heart and vascular system*
- Support healthy blood pressure levels that are already within the normal range*
- Promote healthy cholesterol and triglyceride levels that are already within the normal range*
- Support bone health*
- Maintain healthy blood sugar levels that are already within the normal range*
- Supports healthy, normal immune system function*
As beneficial as CLA may be to your body*, unfortunately your body cannot make its own supply. You must rely totally on food sources or a high quality supplement.
Rancidity is the greatest challenge you’ll encounter when shopping for a CLA supplement. Inferior products are often rancid either due to the manufacturing process or because of overexposure to oxygen.
That’s why we use a manufacturer that commits to strict standards and why we use capliques to encase CLA in. Capliques provide a strong barrier against oxygen to ensure your product stays as fresh as possible
With Dr. Mercola’s CLA, you can be assured you’re getting the purest of CLA.
Take control of your body fat and help support your health, starting today.*
Discover more about Dr. Mercola's CLA (Conjugated Linoleic Acid)