Most homes have multiple sources of hazardous tap water including… faucets, showers, bathtubs, toilets, refrigerators, dishwashers, and washing machines.
And US government census data points to the fact that most US homes have two or more bathrooms. So, this further compounds the problem of having multiple unfiltered water sources in the form of showers, bathtubs, and faucets.
The main health-challenging culprit in your tap water is chlorine and the disinfection byproducts (DBPs) it forms. Chlorine alone, is not as toxic as these DBPs you can consume, absorb, and inhale from the multiple sources within your home.
So, with all the unfiltered water sources in your home, the challenge of protecting you and your family from chlorine and other contaminant hazards can be quite daunting.
But with the Pure and Clear City Water System you entire home can be protected.
This UL-certified system installs at the water point of entry into your home. So, before any water reaches your faucets, shower heads, or other appliances, it is rigorously filtered for harmful pollutants, toxins, and chemicals (including chlorine).
Here's why I fully recommend the Pure and Clear City Water System above all other available systems…
- UL-certified system filters out greater than 99% of risky chlorine
- Reduces DBPs and other volatile organic chemicals (VOCs)
- Effectively filters out bad tastes and odors
- 3-stage filtration enhances pH balance in your water
- Quickly installs in your home
- Is cost effective and convenient
The Pure and Clear City Water System is a compact, whole house water filtration system that will provide you and your family with clean water to drink, take showers in, bathe in, and wash your clothes and dishes in.
For a complete tap water protection system – order your Pure and Clear City Water dfSystem today!
Discover More about Dr. Mercola's Whole House Water Filtration
- We do not ship Pure and Clear Whole Home Water Filtration units outside the Continental US and Canada or to P.O. Boxes.
- The Basic City Water System is shipped separately. Basic City Water System shipments cannot be expedited.
- Delivery Time: Please allow 5-10 business days for delivery.
- Pure and Clear Whole Home Water Filtration units should be installed by a licensed plumber. Installation should only take 1-3 hours.
- Merchandise must be in new condition and customer is responsible for shipping fees, if not defective, as well as return shipping. Items returned for any reason other than our error or manufacturer's defect will be charged a 15% restocking fee. Pure and Clear Whole Home Water Filtration products cannot be returned after 30 days.