One of my favorite sources of whey protein is Miracle Whey® Protein Powder.
It’s one of the very first products I helped formulate. And it’s still one of my all-time favorites today.
And now, I’ve enhanced this already delicious-tasting protein even more.
Miracle Whey is even better than before because it…
- Consists of sweet whey sourced exclusively from grass-fed and pasture-raised cows from New Zealand
- Provides the immunoglobulin, IgG, a key antibody in support of immune function
- Contains colostrum – nutrient rich “early” milk loaded with more proteins, vitamins, minerals, nutritional growth factors, immunoglobulins with 20% IgG anti-microbial compounds, and immune regulating nutrients than milk from mature cows
- Is formulated from whey concentrate and not whey isolates
- Includes sunflower lecithin and not soy lecithin in providing phospholipids and nutrients to support muscle performance
- Contains Medium-Chain Triglycerides (MCTs) which have been shown to be ideal muscle fuel
- Provides all the key amino acids (cysteine, glycine, and glutamate) for glutathione production
And when it comes to the unbelievable taste, Miracle Whey…
- Contains natural sweeteners only – no artificial sweeteners or flavors and still great tasting
- Includes 20 grams of protein and 8 grams of fiber per serving
In addition, Miracle Whey does not contain any genetically engineered ingredients (GEs), artificial colors or flavors, antibiotics, artificial growth hormones (like rBGH), corn, or soy fillers.
Miracle Whey® comes in your choice of tantalizing, natural-tasting flavors. Taste the difference today with my all-new Miracle Whey – it’s whey protein as nature intended!
Discover More About Dr. Mercola’s Miracle Whey Protein Powder