Back in the 1980s, children were asked to get 23 doses of 7 different vaccines. By 2010, parents are being asked to give their children 69 doses of 16 vaccines. That’s triple the dose of those recommended in the 1980s.
And today, many states have made certain vaccinations mandatory… with parents having little or NO say in whether or not their children will receive a vaccine.
Are we doing the right thing? Should all of this be stopped? Or, are we completely taking vaccines for granted?
The Greater Good DVD takes a closer look behind the...
- Hype and...
… Which polarizes people into taking either a pro-vaccine stance, or an anti-vaccine position… with no room in the middle.Hear what experts have to say on both sides of the coin including…
- Barbara Loe Fisher, Co-founder & President, National Vaccine Information Center
- Paul Offit, MD, Chief, Division of Infectious Diseases, Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia
- Mark Feinberg, MD, PhD, VP Medical Affairs and Policy, Merck & Co.
- The deputy director of the CDC’s National Center for Immunization and Respiratory Diseases
- The FDA’s Director of Office of Vaccines Research & Review
- The lead researcher for Gardasil, HPV and cervical cancer vaccine
- Vaccine neuroscientists, developers, and injury lawyers
And also listen to sobering accounts of 3 families from Wichita, Kansas… Portland, Oregon… and Tulsa, Oklahoma, who have had to deal with devastating effects from vaccines.
The Greater Good DVD is a plea to parents, doctors, scientists, and the general public., to get more educated about vaccines and making informed decisions. The DVD challenges you to think again and dig deeper into the burning issue… Is there a better way to approach all this?
Order this DVD today, and learn how you can take action to become more informed about vaccines and better educated on your rights.