Body fat calipers are a great way to measure body fat. Whether you are involved in fat-burning fitness training, bodybuilding, or just wanting to measure your total body fat for purposes of weight management, the body fat caliper is a simple tool to use.
A body fat, or skinfold, caliper is a lightweight, hand-held product that quickly and easily measures the thickness of a fold of your skin with its underlying layer of fat. Taken at three very specific locations on your body, these readings can help you estimate your total body fat percentage.
Why would you want to use a Body Fat Caliper?
- It’s an accurate way to measure overall body fat in the privacy of your own home at your convenience.
- You get results every time within seconds.
- Easy to use, you can take measurements on your own body by yourself.
- Provides more information about your body composition than stepping onto your bathroom scale.
- Is a very inexpensive way to measure body fat.
- Once you know your percentage of body fat, it’s easy to determine your personal ideal weight.
- Allows you to closely monitor your progress.
Dr. Mercola’s Skinfold Caliper provides an easy and inexpensive solution to accurately measure your total body fat for purposes of weight management.
The Skinfold Caliper:
- Includes a detailed user’s manual, complete body fat measurement charts for both men and women, and photos to help you locate exact testing areas.
- Displays small increments (2 mm) for more accurate body fat measurements.
- Uses no electronic current like some other body fat measurement systems.
- Constructed from a clean thermoplastic material.
Quick and easy to use, simply line up the arrows on your Skinfold Caliper and take your reading. Body fat measurement charts provide accurate benchmarks for men and women ages 18 to 65.
Order your Skinfold Caliper today.